Monday, October 3, 2011

Someone’s little brother got engaged

Congratulations to my little brother (younger by 17 months…)! Here are a few pictures which hopefully won’t embarrass him. Look at his cute dimple!  And hopefully talking about our awesome Star Trek club and our Star Trek novels that he wrote and I illustrated won’t embarrass him either.

tyler tyler2 Anyways… I took Tyler and Maddy’s pictures at the MacEwan art campus, since this is where they first met. Special times!

mtIMG_4992 mtIMG_5013 mtIMG_9734     mtIMG_9814mtIMG_9832 mtIMG_9742 mtIMG_9775    mtIMG_9867     mtIMG_9871 mtIMG_9919        mtIMG_9890 mtIMG_9902

7 comments:

Jayson Merryfield said...

Ooooh, beautificent. Very cute and intimate. Lovely black & whites too.

Jayson Merryfield said...

Whoops - also congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh these are so nice! I've always wanted to do a photoshoot in a library like that! LOVE!

ZogLady said...

Congratulations to your Borther and soon-to-be wife!!

(Hey I know that school! That's where I met Tyler... In fact I think the last two shots were where our lockers were!!!)

Emily said...

love the photos! sooo adorable, and expertly done! Congrats to your brother! And seriously - Star Trek club? Star Trek Novels? You guys are pure awesome!

Lisa said...

Chelsey I love these pictures! I'm so glad you said something to your Mom on facebook so I could come and check them out. I'm so happy for Tyler :)

Chels said...

Thanks everyone!